Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekly plan January 18

I did NOT get a bountiful basket this week, and that makes me just a little bit sad. However, we took advantage of an extra-long weekend and got in a little family vacation. It was lots of fun! My menu is less-than-inspired this week, but the food will still be yummy... I just have to remember to BUY and use veggies from the grocery store!

Breakfasts:

  • Waffles (my husband made these while I got some extra sleep! Go Joe!)
  • Eggs and Muffins. We liked the applesauce carrot muffins from last week so very much that I am making another double batch with the carrots from last week's bountiful basket. DELISH! 
  • Oatmeal bake. Again, the last batch was snarfed, so I will be making this again. 
  • Leftover muffins
  • Leftover Oatmeal bake
Lunches: 
  • Finger Food
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (I like to add spinach, tomatoes, and pears!)
  • Leftovers
  • Quesadillas
  • Finger Food/Leftovers/Sandwiches depending on what's in the fridge
Dinners: 
  • Homemade Mac and Cheese
  • Orange Chicken and Veggies over rice
  • Taco Casserole (made by Joe!)
  • Grilled meat (whatever is on sale at the grocery store, LOL) and roasted red potatoes
  • Pasta Salad with veggies. (I cook up some whole wheat pasta, dice up whatever veggies I can find, some cheese, a can of sliced olives, and then pour some italian salad dressing over it... my kids both like it, and so do I)
School lunches (for this wonderfully short 4-day week!) 
  • Sandwich, tomatoes, apples
  • Muffins, String Cheese, peppers, oranges
  • Finger Food (crackers, meat and cheese), apples, peppers
  • Sandwich, oranges, carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!