Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan January 30 to February 6

Yikes! What a weekend! Joe worked mornings, so I had all three kiddos myself. Thank goodness for my Moby wrap, because we still got the grocery shopping done! Saturday night, we had a fun time when my 2-year-old nephew came to play. Sunday (as everyone knows) was the BIG game... and the awesome commercials, so it was more family get-togethers. So even though I've had a menu plan since Saturday, I am just now putting it on the blog. LOL.

Breakfasts:

  • toast and eggs
  • cereal
  • waffle-eggs and leftover oatmeal bake
  • waffles
  • leftover oatmeal bake
  • eggs
  • cereal and toast
Lunch:
  • Costco chicken, veggies, and hummus
  • Grilled cheese
  • finger food
  • macaroni and cheese
  • sandwiches
  • finger food/leftovers
Dinner:

  • Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
  • Superbowl party: Sandwiches, fruit salad, veggies, strawberry "footballs", jalapeno poppers, hummus, chili, rolls, etc.
  • Chicken Corn Chowder
  • Crockpot Beef dip Sandwiches, veggies
  • Chicken Spinach Tortilla Pie
  • Taco Soup and Tortilla chips
  • Quesadillas/Enchiladas (with the leftover beef)
Should be a delicious week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!