Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan 2/14

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Usually I enjoy this lovely break in hum-drum winter weather to celebrate love. This year, I am mostly wishing the days were a little longer, and that I didn't have to go back to teaching. It's going to be a rough transition for sure!

However, this week is still MINE (even though we are planning on blessing our baby in church next week, and will have house guests) with my baby and my food. So let the good times roll!!!

This morning, I made crepes for my family for Valentine's Day. It's something my husband really likes, and it's kind of complicated. My kids whined about it. Seriously. They WHINED because they wanted their berries on the outside of the taco! Then they each had seconds. I guess they were better than they originally believed.

Anyway, on to this week's menu:
Breafasts:

  • crepes
  • waffles
  • muffins
  • oatmeal bake
  • muffins (leftover) and eggs
  • waffles
  • oatmeal bake (lefover)
Lunches: 
  • leftovers
  • finger food
  • Nachos
  • quesadillas
  • sandwiches
  • pita wraps
Dinners:
  • grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Roast beef
  • Finger Food
  • Pizza
  • Spam Surprise (I will have to blog this later... I find it gross)
  • Baked potato bar
  • Mac and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!