Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekly meal plan February 7 to 13

I got bountiful baskets again. YAY!!! So much goodness. Zucchini, green cauliflower, purple(?) potatoes, asparagus, butternut squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, lemons, red pears, oranges, apples, and kiwi. DELISH! I really enjoy kiwi, but hate picking them at the store, so that has been my treat this morning.
This week's bounty. Mmmmmm.
Also, I discovered hummus this week. I tried it while pregnant, but it was gross! When I tried it not pregnant, well, let's just say I ate the costco-sized bucket in a week. I will be buying more to dip those delicious veggies in. (Plus more of the baby carrots I bought last week at Costco.) It truly is a delicious thing, and I've heard easy to make, but I'm not ready to try that (yet). 

Now for the meal plan:
Breakfasts: 
  • French Toast (as made by Joe!)
  • Zucchini bread/muffins-- I haven't tried this recipe, yet, but most things that can be quickbreads are an easy conversion to muffins. 
  • Oatmeal--the mushy kind, as per daughter's request
  • Eggs
  • Waffles
  • Muffins (leftover) or toast
  • Oatmeal Bake 
Lunches: 
  • Leftovers/quesadillas
  • Grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, and fruit
  • Quesadillas
  • Leftovers
  • Finger Food
  • Mac and Cheese
Dinners:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!