Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Meal Plan 2/21 to 2/27

So this is late and scattered. Read the post about the baby blessing, and know that my mother-in-law was here until Sunday, and you'll start to appreciate the business of last week. LOL. However, I am still eating (so are my children) and therefore still cooking. My maternity leave ends this week, and I will be back to school next Monday, so if I don't update for a while... well, there's a reason for that as well. :)

Breakfasts:
Scrambled Eggs
Oatmeal Bake
Strawberries and Waffles
Toast and Eggs
French Toast

Lunches:
Quesadillas
Costco chicken and pitas
Grilled Cheese
Mac and Cheese
Picnic in the park (Sandwiches, fruit, veggies)

Dinners:
Pork chops, potatoes, and carrots (cooked in the pressure cooker--AWESOME!)
Mexican quinoa
Finger Food
Spaghetti
Chicken taco soup

It's going to be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!