Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meal Plan March 21 to 27

No bountiful baskets this week :(. I logged in Tuesday night only to realize it was actually Wednesday night. End-of-term will do that to me. (So will just ordinary life, but at least I have something good to blame it on!)
This cutie giggled this week... oh, I can hardly stand the cuteness!


This week is also my oldest's birthday. She will be SEVEN. SEVEN!?!? It seems like just a few minutes ago she was the chunky baby giggling at my sister. We will be having pita pizza on her birthday, as per her request,

Breakfasts:
French Toast
Oatmeal Bake
Toast and Eggs
Oatmeal Bake (leftovers) with green smoothies
Cereal
Oatmeal Bake
Waffles with Strawberries

Lunches (for Boy and Daddy or Aunt Nanny... quick and easy before preschool):
Sandwiches
Mac and Cheese
Chicken Nuggets
Finger Food
Grilled Cheese
Quesadillas

Dinners:
Pasta E' Fagioli with herbed breadsticks
Potato bar, fruit salad, and sugar cookies
Spaghetti and Broccoli
Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
Tacos
Pork Chops, Potatoes, Carrots (probably in the pressure cooker!)
Pita Pizza (birthday girl's special request, LOL.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!